[Dailydrool] HACKED TOO!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Fri Sep 23 19:39:55 PDT 2011

Hey all - I was hacked yesterday so if you get an email from me just delete it - some hacker got into my aol account  yesterday around 2 (I actually saw it happen).......so again if you get an email from me just delete it!  Sad to think how much time was wasted on screwing with others...just think if these same people donated that time to rescue!  There would be a lot more happy bassets in forever homes..

Sending love & drool to all in need - Emily and the Gareis girls - Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne & Princess