[Dailydrool] twice in one day

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 24 23:51:36 PDT 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Ever chase a cat?  I've never chased a cat before.  Cyrus chases cats.  He
catches 'em too.  He's caught a number of them but fortunately they've all been
either declawed or else they know him.  He love to chase them and he catches
them and he licks them all over and gets them sloppy drooly until momPerson can
make him let the cat go.  He's never hurt one (except their pride).  And so far
none of the neighbors cats has seen fit to kick his butt.  momPerson's a little
leary on that one, says it could run up a heck of a vet bill if he pushes his
luck.

Anyway, back to my story.  Today momPerson took the girls out to dinner and a
show (something called Shrek the Musical).  As they were going out the door
momPerson said something to Julianne about shoes and the two of them stood there
and debated like moms and teenagers do and I chose that moment to dive between
momPersons legs and head down the street.  Well, momPerson did what she always
does when I do that she sent Cyrus to retrieve me.  And that's when he saw the
cat.  And took off after her with me in hot pursuit and we got all the way down
to the end of the block and crossed the street and caught her.  momPerson says
again.    I just sniffed her I didn't even drool on her but Cyrus did and
momPerson was all kinds of unhappy and put us both in the car and took us home
and went to dinner and the show with the girls.

And then later dadPerson took us for our walk.  And put my harness on wrong.
 And I got loose.  Again. And dadPerson let go of Cyrus to chase me.  Again.
 And we saw the cat.  Again.  And we took off down the end of the block and
crossed the street and caught her.  Again.

I like chasing cats.  Its fun.  I have a new hobby.

more later from Snoopy