[Dailydrool] When will this nightmare end? RJ

Robert mondog1 at aol.com
Sun Sep 25 11:37:06 PDT 2011

As the title states. When will it end?

We brought RJ home last night. He looked like poop. It's been only 4 weeks since Princess left us. We could  only get him to eat half of a grilled chicken breast. He would never say no to grilled chicken. He wouldn't eat any turkey either. He was breathing heavy early this morning and was shivering. We ended up taking him back to penn to be admitted and worked up to see what the official diagnosis is. We are hoping and praying that this is a tick related illness since it resembles lymphoma.
This is just horrible. To go from thinking about adopting another basset and having 2 dogs again to not having any at all.