[Dailydrool] A Few Things

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Sun Sep 25 10:27:49 PDT 2011

A big hello to all of you. I haven't posted in quite a while. Life has thrown us several curves over the past few months. I have kept up on reading the digests. So happy to read that Daisy and Pearl as well as others are on the mend. We're always sending drool when and wherever needed. You are all in our thoughts and prayers each and every day.

Daisy, you're an amazing girl. So happy you are getting better. Mama needs your help keepin' them boys in line. We hope the rain let's up soon so Mama can run the legs of the varmit!

And Pearl, oh my you deserve to be spoiled and pampered the rest of your life. May it be a long and happy one.

Snoopy, you and Cyrus need to be careful. Not all c at ts are as accommodating as the ones you boys are encountering. Some of them will rip the snooter right off your face.

A bitch that will kill a puppy, any puppy, should not be bred. I agree with Bev's post. You would not be able to trust her even with her own pups. Eleri states this bitch came from a questionable breeder. That right there tells me she is probably not a bitch you want in your breeding program. I agree that it best to spay her and rehome her where she will not have access to puppies. If there is a genetic predisposition for this behavior, it will be passed on to her offspring. Why take chances. The safety of the pups you produce is in jeopardy if she has a litter or gains access to another litter of pups.

I'll continue to vote for whichever rescue the group decides to support in the next shelter challenge.

Gotta run. Drool on the way. Jacqie and The LowDownHounds of Oakrydge