[Dailydrool] Trying to Tell Me Something?

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 09:14:26 PDT 2011

Our Edmond has taken a bit of time to adjust to our routine, but he is doing so much better with his separation anxiety thanks to herbal chews we found for him. Every once in awhile he has a "bad day".. yesterday was one of those days. Upon my return home I found he a pulled a book from the bookshelf to eat (despite the dozens of toys at his disposal). What book was it? Oddly enough, Misery by Stephen King.

Do you think he is trying to tell me something? If he ever eats Cujo, we might be in major trouble...

Love and drool to everyone!
Kimi & Edmond Dawd (just trying to read like Momma and Dad!)