[Dailydrool] Beagles

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 14:50:52 PDT 2011

You would not believe how any times I have driven miles to pick up a Basset
who strayed into someones yard or was roaming on the street to find out when
I got to my destinaton the dog was actually a beagle, I take them and
thanked the finder but it is true many people think they are dog experts but
are not.
I have a baby now I think is a Dacshund mixed Basset but everyone in my vet
clinic says she is a Bagel. I think I will have the last laugh her bark is
low and raspy I have never known a Beagle not to have a shrill bark.
I know I am no expert but at least I know a few dogs, I definitely know a
Basset LOL
Buster and this young pup are best buddies they play and romp.