[Dailydrool] Pierre jr wins, dog noises in the morning, lots of drool and understanding for Wendie

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 16:34:15 PDT 2011

Wow, Wow, Wow, there was a vendor at Pet expo on the 17th who took pictures of dogs for their cutest Pup Contest.  They are called purepupshop.com, and I JUST found out that Pierre won.  I don't know if there is a prize or not, but it is an honor nevertheless.  His photo is on the purepupshop Facebook site.  Wow, I sure am getting dragged into Facebook, as hard as I try to avoid it.
Debbie, I know your pain.  When Jean Paul was a mere pup, he would shlurp his paws all morning after first outs (5am), and I was working then I tried to get a little more sleep before heading out.  Shlurp, shlurp, shlurp, but I didn't have the where with all to stop him.  Then, when Pierre Sr., joined us and the allergies kicked in, he would grunt all morning till he got my attention to scratch his back.  Again, couldn't say no.
Oh No, so sorry to read about Wendie, and know we are sending mega drool.  Nothing is more important than health, so I have no concerns about the contest.  Just rest and get well, and know you are in our prayers also.  I just cracked a can of Pepsi, and I have about 6 unopened 12 packs to pull codes off for the contest.  I have been voting everyday, and somedays, with the codes I can score more votes.  Of course, I have a bunch of open 12 packs all over the house, but this is OK.  Codes are important to help Senior Hounds Abound.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd