[Dailydrool] Office Humor

Nancy Kay nancykay9 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:01:02 PDT 2011

This morning at work, several of us on the Data Warehouse team were
chatting in my boss' office -- Mike (boss), Bruce (mountain-man
database guy), Scott (family man database guy) and me (60-something
female). Mike asked me how it went with getting Frank's 46 staples
removed yesterday. I explained they have a neat little gadget, kind of
like fingernail scissors, that they slip slightly under the staple,
press, and the staple folds in half downward, and that moves the
staple ends up-and-out. Very clever and generally painless!

Mike then said, "Maybe they should use staples on Michael Vicks' hand."

I said, "They should use staples on a lot more than his hand!"

All three guys laughed . . . and left. Poof, they were gone!

If you ever want a male person to leave the room, mention "staples"
and imply his Nebberminds!

Nancy, owned by Frank the Tank (doing just fine), and Tina the
Bra-stealer and Head Nurse to Frank