[Dailydrool] Update on Wendie

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 18:19:48 PDT 2011

I  just got a call from Wendie, the surgeon just left and he is now wanting to do a few procedures to try and get the adheasions that are causing the blockage to decompress and avoid surgery. They will be putting in a NP tube tomorrow,--she was real unhappy about this, --do some more tests and go from there. She will be there several days even if they dont do surgery. She had a bout of this 6 years ago and so she is familiar with all the tests and such.  She is pretty well zooted, which is good, worried about the Bounders, as Pat says they are very unsettled without her home.
Some of you asked where to send a card, I would suggest her home, Pat will make sure she gets them.
She asked me to tell you she appreciates all the notes and thoughts. Wen is a great gal--to have someone as active as she is down is really hard--

Wendie Prince
3118 Wessex Street
Orlando, FL 32803

Thanks to all, will let you know