[Dailydrool] Dadslave flunks training

Sandy W sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 09:37:27 PDT 2011

In our pack of 6 we have only one PIT (thank goodness), Bea.  She has been
with us since she was 9 weeks old (she is 6 yr old now) and started our
training immediately.  I learned quickly but her dad slave is trying
to salvage some control.  I was awaken in the night to her I "need to go
outside now " bark.  I was sitting up before I woke up enough to realize DH
was up watching TV and would let her out so I went back to sleep.  Sometime
later Bea woke me up standing in our bedroom doorway barking her "get up I
need something now" demand.  Of course I got up immediately and she led me
to the kitchen and indicated that she was due a treat that was disputed by
DH.  It seems that he did not respond in a timely manner to her repeated
request to be let out to potty.  When he finally responded to her bark for
"someone is in the way and won't let me by" he found her standing in the
utility room with no dogs in site.  When he turned on the light he
discovered the problem.  PIT Bea had miscalculated her punishment for
Dadslave and peed  herself into a corner.   She could not move without
stepping in her pee.  Dadslave had to play Sir Walter Raleigh and throw a
towel down for the PIT to cross.
Of course she got her treat and Dadslave is in the dog house.
We're sending drool for Wendie to get well quick!
--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)