[Dailydrool] Epulis

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:25:03 PDT 2011

About three years ago our Rosie had an epulis in her mouth and the Vet removed it during a dental cleaning and a couple of other "little procedures".

Well, yesterday while bathing Rosie I decided to brush her teeth and discovered another epulis!  I mentioned this to a neighbor who told me that she believes the Dr. may not have removed enough tissue from the original epulis.

Are there any Droolers that have experience with epuli (sp) and can offer any words of advice.

AT this point Rosie does not seem bothered by the growth and is eating and chewing just fine but of course it may continue to grow and therefore I plan to take her to the Vet but first wanted to get some knowledge under my belt so I am not at his mercy for an explanation.

Thanks for any advice/info. y'all can impart.

Carol and Rosie in Florida