[Dailydrool] confused mixes...

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Wed Sep 28 15:51:43 PDT 2011

because it is me...my house the home of the original mr cooper the bassetter...i am fostering mr cooper II, the st. bernasset.  yep a lovely little guy who is  (or appears to be anyway) st bernard & basset mix.  he tops the scales at @ 45 pounds with the head of a st bernard, coat & shape of one...only the short little legs of a basset.

coop is a sweet little guy..plays like a saint...truly a big guy in a little dog's body!

he is on our site (mid atlantic) & on petfinder if you are curious.

oh he might be adopted by a family who drive a mini-cooper...ain't life grand?!

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein

"Antiquity"                @www blurb .com
"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com