[Dailydrool] Woolite Pet Oxygen Spot Cleaner

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 05:17:44 PDT 2011

Sigh. I should have stock in Woolite. Two paws up on the Pet Oxygen Spot Remover. There are usually at least three bottles here in the house. I adore it and have recommended it to quite a few folks. Living here with five dogs, not all of whom are absolutely reliable, and five cats who gack up furballs regularly, I go through bottle after bottle. They cost over five dollars at the local Publix but are three bucks and change at Target. Look hard for it in the carpet cleaning section. Even though I know what it looks like, I still have trouble finding it tucked down usually on a bottom shelf.

We are babysitting two Australian Shepherds this week, one is the Big Stupid Puppy. Now I remember why I do not do puppies. It is bad enough that he is Big and Stupid, but he is also agile and quick and jumps up on me with his sharp claws. But he is catching on and learning some impulse control. I think the Brown Truck delivered a portion of his brains, but there are some pieces on back order.

Hugs and get well drool to Wendie.

Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang