[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 8 19:19:40 PDT 2011

Momma here, and first Drool for Becky---we hope things are turning around for her--she is a great basset lady.

No real news on Sister Daisy, they gave her 2 transfusions this afternoon, some of the levels came up and down for the better, but they are rerunning the tests tonight. I did see her, she lifted her head when she heard my voice and I rubbed her ears and she drifted back to sleep.

This past year at the Michigan Waddle, I was really a mess, torn slam up over Elder Clara, I dealt poorly with her passing--but there was a pet communicator there, I had never been to one of these, but I went, I thought maybe this lady could let me know I did right by Clara--well, as she spoke of Clara, she stopped, she looked at me oddly and said you have another dog, a older dog, I simply said yes, Daisy--she proceeded to tell me Sister Daisy is going to get sick, very sick--she grabbed my arm and glared at me, and continued, she said you MUST fight for her, it will not be her time to die, but you MUST fight hard for her, do you understand??  Her words were fierce, the look in her eyes just bore into me. Last night as the Doctor gave me options, those words came back to me. So I am fighting the fight for her, and praying my choices are the right ones. Now I have no clue about the lady that told me all this, I am on the fence on communicators, this post is more of me pouring out alot of feelings as I sit here worring than about that, but in my mind, I sure hope she is right.
So many of you have sent drool and prayers I feel guilty to continue to ask, but we sure need it if you can-thank you so much just for being there for us-I hope tomorrow will be good news-

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake