[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 06:59:01 PDT 2011

Dear Debbie

We are sending drool and prayers and don't give up the fight...Daisy will
let you know.

I agnized over what I was doing for LilyGurl several times the last 2 yrs of
her life and each time that she became serious ill I fought for her and the
vets supported my decision and helped and she pulled through and went on
enjoying herself.  When she got to the fight she could not fight she let me
know she was too tired to go on.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers as will sister Daisy.  We are sending
drool from the entourage'
Pat

--
Drool to all in need.