[Dailydrool] Harry update

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 12:55:56 PDT 2011

To my Drool family.  IT WORKED!!!!  The Drool has saved the day!  Harry does NOT....I repeat does NOT have cancer!!!!!  After preparing for the worst, we were shocked to hear the good news.  I cried tears of sheer joy and relief.  I was sure I would lose him.  But thank doG up above, for now, he is OK.  Apparently the masses are contained to the spleen and are fibrous and fatty.  We are still doing testing to determine what they could be, but for now, we are celebrating what they are not.

The doc took some blood to start the detective work so I will post more when we learn more.  But in this moment, we are giddy with joy.  Well, I am.....Harry is passed out on the couch after getting shaved, poked, prodded and scanned.  Of course he was immediately rewarded with a cheeseburger and half a milkshake and the glutton is sleeping it off.  As it should be.

Thank you thank you thank you for all of your well wishes.  And our best to those who are still in the midst of a struggle.  We are turning around and slinging our Drool your way.

Laura and Harry Moravinski