[Dailydrool] Harry update

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Wed Sep 14 10:04:11 PDT 2011

Thank you to all who sent along well wishes and drool.  Unfortunately, the news today was not what we wanted to hear.  Harry has a baseball size mass in his abdomen, as well as other areas that look suspicious.  We are taking him for an ultrasound next Friday to get a concrete diagnosis.  I am hoping against hope that maybe it is isolated to his speen and it can be removed.  Please, please keep sending the Drool.  We can use all the help we can get.
I am devestated....what more can I say.

Laura and Harry Moravinski