[Dailydrool] Daisy

Bonnie Bostelman bbostelman at comcast.net
Mon Sep 19 15:03:28 PDT 2011

Excellent News Deb! WTG Daisy

Hugs
Bonnie

<<So, Target had turkey breast on sale --99 cents a pound, bought one, they
were big, 8.5 pounds, but figured that we would have it for dinner and the
dogs would have plenty. Well Daisy was alseep on the dog bed in the living
room, the boys in bed. Then I heard her woof. I ran in there and she was
full of herself. I took her some turkey breast. She gobbled it up like she
hadnt seen food in weeks. I got her more.  Plate 2 gone down the pie hole.
Plate 3 all but one bite. Small plates, but add together and it was a good
amount. I was grabbing her, hugging her, and she looked at me like I was
nuts.
I could dance on the roof!!!