[Dailydrool] Drool for my boy...prayers for mommy

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Fri Sep 9 08:36:10 PDT 2011

I am writing to ask you all to spare alittle drool for my Harry.  I took him to the vet this morning to have a cyst looked at and they didn’t like how his belly felt.  They took an x-ray and although he was too full from his Basset breakfast to get a clear look, there is concern of a mass.  He has had Cutaneous Hemangiosarcoma in the past and has several budding on his belly now.  Obviously the concern is that it goes much deeper.  I am terrified.  Harry is my first dog.......my heart.  He is only 10 years old.  I am not ready.  My heart is still aching from putting down our beloved Kroozer.  This can’t be happening.

Please send whatever good energy you have to us here in PA.  I know so many people are suffering right now......I appreciate any thoughts you can spare.  Drool power works.  We’ve all seen it.  I have to believe.....

Laura and Harry Moravinski