[Dailydrool] To Sister Daisy & Mama Debbie

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:02:26 PDT 2011

OK, the pet communicator thing is really bizarre but I've heard other
"mediums" in the past that tell families about seeing pets with someone &
they describe them to a "T", so I truly believe that "anything is possible"
if you believe! And I believe that everything happens for a reason. God
works in mysterious ways with the universe, so I really feel like this was a
sign. And whatever your decisions, I truly believe they are made with all
the love in your heart and with all the best intentions. It's easy to second
guess ourselves at times like these. But just know that all of us know how
much love you have for all your babies. And we are sending as much love and
healing drool to you & Sister Daisy as we can, plus more. What you give back
to all of us Droolers with the Elder Clara reports come from such a place of
love that I know it's being returned to you tenfold. You and Sister Daisy
are in my constant prayers.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."