[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 17:29:53 PDT 2011

Thanks so much for keeping Basset Rescue Crew of the Southeast (BaRCSE) in
mind for the Shelter Challenge. It was pretty strange this morning when I
went to donate my bowl of food and do my daily vote to not be able to vote!
Voting has become part of my daily routine. I let the Houndettes out and
walk Tybee, check my email and go vote first thing in the morning, EVERY
morning. It's the beginning of my day. All of us who rescue know what a
tremendous hit every rescue has taken the past couple of years with our
economy being what it is. I can only tell you that every person involved
with BaRCSE would be so very grateful if all of you Droolers choose our
rescue for the Shelter Challenge this time. I know the power of the Daily
Drool and I know BaRCSE will be in the running with all of you behind us.
Thanks for considering us!

I have to add, even though we can't vote right now, please continue to go to
the Animal Rescue Site and give that bowl of food every day. We need to do
everything we can to help as many homeless pets that we can!

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger
with foster boy, Tybee
VP, BaRCSE