[Dailydrool] fleas

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Fri Sep 30 03:57:31 PDT 2011

I recently have been experimenting with essential oils from doTerra. Terra Shield (a blend of oils for insect repellent use) and Lemongrass on dogs with fleas have been successful when conventional therapies have failed. doTerra oils are the highest grade of essential oils made. I have been using Serenity on Buddy for thunderstorms and it seems to work better than lavender. Do NOT use essential oils on cats, as their livers do not produce the necessary enzymes to digest them. If you are interested in more info, contact me off the Drool. And I bet there is a scent that changes that wonderful basset smell (stink, sometimes!) into something more sweet and cuddly.
Linda, momslave to Buddy & Roscoe