[Dailydrool] Oh Brudder!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 17:53:19 PDT 2012

Momma here. Well Brudder Elwood had those famous never touch toebones chooped on Friday, when I brought him home he was in another land, eyeballs down to the floor, and I keep telling him if he was a normal dog and he would let us cut them he would not have to go thru this. So he has been very quiet this weekend------but at 4:30 this morning, Brudder Jake is in his crate, in the same room as Elwoods and Bessies crates--Brudder Jake was barking, howling, raising the roof. I had taken some heavy duty kill the tooth pain killers before bed, so I heard all this, rolled over and went back to sleep. Shame on me---

Brudder Elwood had a explosion of the tailpipe all over his new memory foam dog bed and I when my feet hit the stairs and I followed "the scent" and found the disaster. I am sure Jake must of been gasping for air as this happened. Hubby drug out the bed, and I said lets hose it off and I will wash it. Hubby that was now gagging said we are not keeping this thing and off it went to a plastic bag and the trash.

Bess--the younger--got up, flew thru the back yard, I seen her pee, didnt think too much of it, and she roared thru the dog door and came in and pooped in the living room.

Sister Daisy refused breakfast and went back to bed.

Brudder Jake is just fine.

All of this before 8:15am-and trust me it was no April Fools Joke.

Drool to all in need!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake