[Dailydrool] Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue's 14th annual Boardwaddle - proxy bids for pawction

D M jrsygrl71 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 20:17:28 PDT 2012

Hi everyone-  In less than 2 weeks, it will be Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue's 14th annual Boardwaddle.  If you're unable to attend the dinner/pawction on Friday, 4/13, but would like to bid on some of the items donated, we've added a few things to our website at http://www.tristatebassets.org/pawction.  More things will be added in the days to come, so please check back
periodically.  Feel free to just browse the page as a "sneak peek" if
you are attending, but if you can't make it, you can still participate!  And please pass this info along to anyone who may be interested!

Thanks!
Dana