[Dailydrool] Prayers and condolences for Helena, her daughter, Jesse's family, and Jesse

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 07:42:08 PDT 2012

My family and I send heartfelt condolences and prayers to you on this time
of loss. It's tragic when we lose someone we love but it seems even more so
when it's someone so young with so much to live for. I pray for healing for
your hearts and for Jesse's safe journey to the loving hands of our Father.
You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."