[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 17:25:39 PDT 2012

My now look at those tulips, all blooming so nice, and oh look at the yellow one---why its almost ready to ----wait now what is this a paper floating down from the sky---Elder Clara better get the spectacles on--writing little tiny you see--hmmmmmmm---

Dear Elder Clara.
Please open the gates and let Skiddy Boy and Bubba Sr in and show them they ways of the bridge. They have been together for a long time and would like to have a special star, side by side, one so bright they can see Momma Sandy everyday, make sure she is doing okay--and keep a eye on Bubba Jr.
Miss Clara, I am sorry to write this but I am on my way to the people bridge, and I too have a star waiting for me-one also so bright that my love Sandy will look up and see me, know just how much I love her and hold her so close-----
Elder Clara, I thank you---David.

Oh my. I am wiping my snooter here---somedays my job here at the bridge is so ruff----
I wipe those tears, open the gate-now look at this-Skiddy Boy and Bubba Sr. Welcome boys--come in please--this is now a happy day, one where the tulips bloom, the sun shines and all is healed. Now look at both of you, so spry and I understand you boys would like the brightest star in the heavens-of course we have that, stars side by side, and also a suprise--one by sister Millie--yes, it is all possible here at the bridge!!!!!
1818 Bright Star Way, whew, we need shades it is so bright there, you boys will be so happy, and look at those tails shaking, now that is a pair of wigglebutts if I ever seen it!!
Hop in the buggie and belt up boys!! Lets go! Your stars are waiting!!
Hungry?? Lets do the driveby the Big Bone Buffet--its Rib night--of course Bubba, you can grab a rack of ribs for the ride---watch the sauce in the buggy--nevermind, I see you have not missed a drop! And Skiddy Boy--I see you have a drumstick--I love a hungry hound!!!!
Now, down Main Street--yes those are stars in the road--we spare nothing here at the bridge--look there is Chewey, and oh my Loose Lips Lucille is out for a stroll---and Penelope--wave boys--you will have so many friends--now
The smell??? Oh why yes Bridge Dogz Coffees--and that is Zepher in there pressing the beans--oh the aroma-----and wave at Anna--she is got the best Sweet meats in all the universe--she will be such a good friend boys!

Now here we are boys--your new stars and there is Millie--look at the smile on her snooter!!! Off you go--why look at them run---

Skiddy Boy, Bubba Sr and David have arrived---all is well at the bridges of heaven---but remember----

Dont stop Believing, wipe the tears and go forth--

The gate is now closed.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake