[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 17:18:25 PDT 2012

Oh what a lovely service, all of us in the Field of Dreams at sunrise--everyone doing the howl in unison, why I never----Elder Clara is so proud----why even the Royals came out, they were all in the front rows, but did you see those bonnets and top hats?? Miss Pauline and all the gals must be pooped by all the bonnet making, and Auntie Pat had all the puppies in the air, those little wings flapping, and not one dropping, that was a event right there!!! .
We had a pawrade down Main Street--yes they finished lining the streets with stars, now that was a undertaking, but oh so worth it--and then we are all going over to the Big Bone Buffet for a feast, everyone together on this special day----
Elder Clara is going to pass by the perch, make sure everything is in order, this event has been one of days of planning, perhaps a bit of a power nap before the chowdown begins---
Hmmmmmm. Now what is that?? Large, Black, Furry, 4 long legs, right outside of the gate-----why Elder Clara better check this out--I give it a sniff--wait is has a tinge of basset smell---I better open the gate, Oh My.
Cooper-is that really you?? All these years of hearing about you, and my goodness, you are as magnificent as we have all thought, and look at the prance in those legs-yes Cooper, all healed, now sit down tell Elder Clara-----Mitchell and Zelda?? Of course they are here, you have come to watch over them again? Cooper, of course that is possible, but Cooper, please, no worries now, we know how sensitive you are--come over here and look down, see??? There is Bev and John, I know, I know, they are very sad, but soon the heart will hold you close and wounds will heal, the Drool Family will make sure, and Nigel, Llewis and yes Cooper-- little Conley will help too. Trust Elder Clara on this,
What?? Could you do what??? Hmmmm---why yes Cooper---I think that would be wonderful---and huge star here with Mitchell and Zelda but a gate of your own to the Belgian Bridge--of course-it is just over the rise---you can have a romp on over to visit friends and still watch your family, this will just be pawfect!!!!
Oh Cooper lets give Mitchell and Zelda a suprise at the Buffet today---you can come with Elder Clara and it will make for a celebration to remember---lets trot over together--now not too fast-look at those long legs of yours and these short ones of mine--I know you can run like the wind again--amazing isnt it?? The bridge is a mighty healer!!!
Look there they are---go Cooper---see your family!!!
Oh the sounds of happiness--and hehehehe--listen to Zelda--so in charge, just like always, she is telling Cooper all about how life over on 2009 Big Boy Court will be--
Elder Clara's work is done here----Cooper has arrived, and oh my is he healthy and happy, the twinkle in those brown eyes tell the story.
Today the celebration is one of love and happiness--we are all gathered at the bridge as one united, happy family.

The gate is closed, but remember---Dont Stop Believing!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger