[Dailydrool] Sister Anna Repawting from the Bridge

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Apr 3 22:59:13 PDT 2012

Hey there girls, I've been real busy at the Sweet Meat Shoppe the last
couple of weeks, we has been doing a little remodeling.  See, I gots to
thinking about how many of my customers were counter-cruisers in their
previous life, and I wondered if they missed the thrill of the cruise, so I
decided to change the seating arrangements in the shop a bit.  We used to
have all low tables so customers could just mosey up and sit at a table
houndie style.  Well now we has high multi-level counters installed all
around the walls of the shop, with a chair or bench here or there, so that
our counter-cruiser friends can hop up onto the high counters and feel like
they is stealing their food, just like at home.  Now I'm not going to name
any names here, let's just say that the new counter arrangement is a big hit
with a lot of customers, apparently for a lot of houndies stolen food tastes
best.  Hmmm.

Remember I told you that Miss Pawcasso Blossom said she would paint a mural
for the shop?  Well now that we has all the counters installed, Blossom is
ready to get started.  She had a little trouble deciding what to paint, so
we talked about it for a while, she said that as a Tana Girl, she really
would love to do something with a Montana theme, but whut?  Well you know
Blossom and her sisters and her Mama Cookie have always been involved with
Aunt Leslie's Basset Rescue of Montana.  Blossom said that Aunt Leslie has a
wonderful big fenced area for the houndies, with lots of grass and trees and
even a creek with a bridge.  Blossom has decided to paint a mural of that
area the way it looks in Spring and Summer, with lots of green grass and
beautiful trees, and water running in the creek.  She's going to put lots of
houndies in the mural, so that eberone can look and maybe find one or two of
their friends there.  We is all real excited and we can't wait for Blossom
to get started.

Oops girls, gotta run, the cheese truck just showed up with a delivery.  Lub
and kissies to eberone from Sister Anna!

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net