[Dailydrool] Daisy has Eye Surgery and Arthritis Meds

Ursula Kramer rodurs at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 19:45:48 PDT 2012

Checked Daisy into the vet this evening for her surgery to remove the mass on her eye. We first thought it was a cyst but not believe it is an ulcer/mass. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers on Wednesday as this is going to be very delicate surgery.

Marie as far as arthritis meds go we swear by Cosequin DS. It takes about a week to see results but then they improve quickly. Follow the suggestion for the initial period then slowly decrease to the maintenance level. We had an older Basset a few years ago that we had to keep at the initial level during his final years but you will be surprised how well they respond.

Your Friend in Bassets,
Ursula