[Dailydrool] Pierre Sr has returned, but now he is a beagle (and no allergies)

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 4 04:28:00 PDT 2012

And all the Bounder Beagles jump and say WELCOME OLIVER!

The Bounder Bassets are still sleeping...

Odd thing,  when you write that Pierre SR has returned as a Beagle.

My first rescue from SBR, her name was Sunny.  She was an old gal when I got
her and was the reason I feel hard for the seniors early on.  Sunny passed
on after about 2 years and my heart was just devastated. A pet communicator
told me she would come back to me as a Beagle puppy.  Now, in my head, I was
thinking, oh Dawg, not a puppy,  when the next thing the pet communicator
said was, not to worry, that Sunny would not have that normal puppy energy.
I have to admit, I did not put myself out to even be around puppies, so I
thought perhaps it would not ever happen that Sunny makes her way back to
me, but I do believe Esty, one of the Bounder Beagles, is Sunny,  Esty is
about 8 years old,   Sunny passed in 2003.  Timing works.  I don't know,
maybe it is the way Bassets play trick on us even after they have gone.

Congrats, Jackie   and drool to all out there who need some!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and