[Dailydrool] Help for Buster

junij123 at aol.com junij123 at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 09:28:15 PDT 2012

Everyone,

FrankieBernard here. Mom and I have decided to extend our offer through the end of the May, maybe June, of donating $1.00 from the sale of our book, The Basset Chronicles, to help out Buster at Western Missouri Basset Rescue. We're sending out slings and slews of drools that his surgery today is successful and that the lump is benign. From what Chris writes, he's been through a lot of bad stuff..so we'd like to help out. You can order your copy of our book through the links on Mom's web site at www.JuneJMcInerney.com.

Woofs and drools to all,
FB, EFC-PBF and June