[Dailydrool] Drool and the best Joint supplement

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Wed Apr 4 14:47:58 PDT 2012

The LowDownHounds of Oakrydge Bassets are sending a huge Snakey River of Idaho drool to Buster and Joey as well as anyone else, hound or human that needs some. We always sling drool even when we don't poat on the list. Seems there's always someone needing some. Heart healing drool to those who have lost loved ones. So sorry that young Jesse lost his battle and we are sending thoughts and prayers to his friends and family.

The absolute best joint supplement I have ever used comes from Dynamite Marketing and is called Free N' Easy for dogs. I've used many many different joint supplements over the years and found this to give my hounds the most relief from arthritis and joint pain. It is in powder form and I just sprinkle it on their food. I've recently started our weimeraner Megan the Tall Dog on it and we are seeing a lot of improvement in her activity level and a lot less joint pain. She's gone from not wanting to go outdoors and being achy and sore to running and playing fetch and enjoying walks with her Dadslave. I highly recommend this product and would not recommend any product unless I had seen the results for myself. I am a Dynamite distributor and have been for many years. Again, I only recommend products that I use myself and on my critters that produce the best results. I take the human version of this supplement and it does wonders for my arthritis and joint pain.

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets
Caldwell, ID