[Dailydrool] My Calendar Girl - Bessie

Barara Thulin jmcarts at cox.net
Wed Apr 4 14:39:35 PDT 2012

It has been 3 years since I brought my sweet Bessie home from Droopy to
California.   Bessie is now 13+ and still going strong.   Every once in a
while her backend is a little wobbly but for the most part we have had no
problems.  The kitchen is still her domain and her favorite thing is to do
is lie on her bed and watch me sew for Auntie Wendie at Seniorhoundsabound.
So go to Bounderblvd.org and look at Bessie's Gotcha Day specials.   Also,
please remember all the seniors in rescues looking for their forever homes.
All they want is a nice soft bed to lay their head, a bowl full of food and
love.

Barbara Thulin the devoted servant to

Roxie, Bessie and Savannah