[Dailydrool] Stuff

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:46:11 PDT 2012

I'm so glad to hear about Oliver's rehoming at Pierre Jr.s' house.  We took
the stray wild beagle Data last August.  He has been a big PITA, but also a
lot of joy-especially to my husband, who smiles at him like he's some sort
of prodigy..  Data has livened our house up quite a bit.  Today he got
Roland to put his paws on the windowsill and look out at what's happening.
Roland has not done this for years.  He's a stately old gentleman most of
the time-except on walks where he acts like a young colt.

The Truman is better.  He's more mobile and is obviously in less pain and
in a better mood.  I'm not sure if Bill was giving him 3 doses of the
methocarbonate a day.  He may have had only 2.  I'm so relieved as I didn't
want to spend $$$$ for back surgery.  He has an appointment for water
therapy on Friday and again on Saturday.  I think I'll call the vet that
does acupuncture here as well.  My vet says that his former vet tech has
seen amazing results at her new job when acupuncture is used.

Thanks, all, for the Drool.

Drool for all in need, especially Buster in surgery.  No dog should be
thrown out.
--
Janice Henry Colvin