[Dailydrool] Drool for Sandy, Sandie and this sweet foster baby

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:14:29 PDT 2012

Sandy & Sandie - My family & I are sending every bit of healing drool we
can get to this sweet little foster girl. I know what you mean about
feeling drawn to her & never having met her. With we Basset Hound crazy
droolers, I think our hearts are all so big that we don't have to meet
these babies to feel drawn to them. They have the sweetest little souls & I
so want every one of them to find a wonderful, loving home. She is in our
prayers and we'll say extra special Easter prayers for her recovery so that
she can find her way to you.

Dale, it looks like Snoopy has crowned himself Lulu's superdog guardian and
protector from all evils! Maybe you should get him a cape with a big "S" on
it! Poor baby, he lubs his Lulu!

Barbara - it does my heart good whenever I see how a hound is thriving in
their golden years. 13+ for Bessie is wonderful! My Cleo is 11 and a half
and I pray every day that she lives to be a healthy and ripe old age. Give
her a big smooch from us!

Sandi & Craig - continued drool & prayers on finding your new home, help on
the job front, and the other difficulties you're facing right now. Hang in
there and know you're in our prayers.

And tooth healing drool to Elder Clara's mama, Debbie. Remember, wine makes
the pain go away.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."