[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 5 09:34:09 PDT 2012

Hi All, it's Snoopy here,

I am having trouble with the momPerson.  Now I know she is clueless but she
needs to be more sensitive to my needs.  Yesterday she was just not nice.
First, she took my LuLu someplace.  She really did, she leashed up LuLu and left
with her in the morning.  I told her not to.  I tried yelling.  I tried crying.
I tried ahrooo'ing.  I even tried shoving.  She still left with my LuLu.  So,
when Natalie went off to school I got past her to go look for my LuLu.  But, I
couldn't search because Natalie was crying.  So, I did a flat basset ... without
laying down.  Natalie can't pull me if I don't want to be pulled ....so ... I
made her miss the bus.  But eventually I let her lead me home and dadPerson took
Natalie to school.

And then momPerson came back with LuLu.  Cyrus and I inspected every inch of
LuLu.  Her haunch is shaved and smells like medicine.  But she feels better so
we all settled in for a nap.  Lunch time came and momPerson took Cyrus and went
to the park WITHOUT me!!!  Oh, it was just too much.  She was mumbling some
nonsense about my being a handfull and wanting some peace.  So she and Cyrus
went off without me.  I cried.  I yelled.  I ahrooooooooooooooooooooo'd.  And
they didn't even care.  When they came home they claimed that the park was full
of labs and goldens and rowdy dogs.  momPerson says she doesn't want me playing
bump and run with big rowdy dogs anymore.  I was soooooooooo sad.

So then, after dinner we went on the dog walk.  I yelled my head off the whole
entire walk.  AHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to you!!!  I was yelling and I was pulling
and I was past all patience.  The whole, entire time.  Did you notice how close
it is to a full moon?

We came home from the walk and I went and lay down.  momPerson came and lay down
and hug me.  I put my paws out and let her hug me and moaned and signed and
cried a little bit.  She hugged me and I hugged her and talked it out.  I use my
front legs like arms and great big front feet as hands and I hug momPerson just
like a little kid does ... pressing on her with the feet and hugging with the
legs.  We made up.  She loves me.  I am her special smushy boy.  Except when I'm
snarky.  Then I am her special snarky boy.  But I am always the clueless
momPersons special Snoopy.

More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of Missing Objects

P.S.  Tomorrow night we will have our seder.  I am planning on finding (and
curating) the afikomin (hidden matzah).  It is worth a prize.  Any suggestions
for houndie prizes for finding afikomin??  I wanted chocolate covered matzah but
I'm told I am NOT getting that.