[Dailydrool] Daisy's successful surgery

Ursula Kramer rodurs at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 10:35:48 PDT 2012

We would like to thank everyone for the drool and positive thoughts as Daisy went through her surgery. We picked her up last night and the boys all needed to give her a good sniff over when she came through the door. She ate her dinner and slept through the night, this morning she is still a bit on the sleepy side (it usually takes her a couple of days to get all the anesthesia out of her system). Now comes the long wait for the biopsy results. We were so thankful her favorite vet Dr. Talley was able to perform the surgery, she is the only vet at the clinic Daisy will rollover for a belly rub from as soon as she walks through the door.

Your Friend in Bassets,
Ursula