[Dailydrool] LuLu checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 6 16:17:51 PDT 2012

Hello it's LuLu

Today is my birthday.  And I am still underweight.   Can you say treats???  Yummy.

We went to the dog park.  Snoopy and Cyrus are on restriction. No bump and run.  So we all sniffed and then the boys played ball.  Silly boys.  I stay close to momPerson.  And then we went home.  Snoopy was actually good.  He says he is being nice because it's my birthday.

MomPerson took me downtown Los Gatos to the designer doggie shop.  Everyone wanted to pet me.  Los Gatos is very dog friendly.  We walked a bit and we let some people pet me.  To be honest I was terrified at first but everyone was nice and I made friends with some strangers!!!!

I got a new embroidered lead to go with my fancy collar.  And I got bunch of fancy designer treats.  And I found out that everyone loves me and I am adorable.   And then we went home

Seder tonight.  More treats.  Yummy

More later from LuLu

Sent from my iPhone