[Dailydrool] good news!

Sandra Probola sprobola at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Apr 6 16:35:12 PDT 2012

I just go an e-mail from the foster mom and it appears that Sweet Pea has
turned a corner!!  She is eating/drinking, playing with other dogs and no
signs of any problems with her intestines.
The foster mom gave her the name of Sweep Pea and I will definitely keep
it!  I had asked you all to sling drool and pray, and, of course, it
worked!!!  You droolers are the best.  I don't know how long before I can
actually have her, but I will keep you all posted.  Thank you again and
love and drool to ALL those who need it.

Sandy
Mom to Lucy
ATB - Arthur, Bowser, Rosie and Kipper