[Dailydrool] A mr cooper moment

Nancy nancykay9 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:18:22 PDT 2012

Today we took our granddaughter to Charlottesville's downtown mall. It's basically old downtown turned into a wonderful pedestrian main street. We were walking toward the children's museum when we were passed by a gorgeous, shiny, sleek big black dog with pointy ears (and his owner). I recognized him right away as a Belgian Shepherd, a genuine Mr Cooper Sir dog. He was amazing! He looked at every little thing, on high alert without seeming nervous, or aggressive, or skittish -- totally confident. His owner was a middle-aged lady in jeans and sneakers, so I don't think he was a trained police dog or anything like that. I still can't get over what an impressive dog he was! In the 30 seconds I watched him, I got a glimpse of why Cooper was Bev-momperson's heart-dog -- what a magnificent breed!

Nancy, owned by Frank the Tank and Tina-weena, magnificent in their own way