[Dailydrool] Harry celebrates his first birthday ATB

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 17:39:06 PDT 2012

So tomorrow is the first April 7th in 10 years I will be without my Harry.  He would have turned 11.  We would have celebrated with a hat, singing on video and a piece of cheesecake....his favorite.  My heart aches tonight as I think of my boy and his first birthday without me.  I hope Elder Clara gives him a joy ride in the cart and that he celebrates on Main Street with all of his friends.  Until we meet again my handsome boy....Happy Birthday.... Mama loves you....always.

Laura and Harry, the birthday boy, ATB