[Dailydrool] Heppy Easier frum Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 02:41:38 PDT 2012

Well yeserday were Good Friedday. We wuz specting biskuts and treets all
day long but we gots very liddel in dat uh....i done painted Nigel inna
corner wif dis sentence.
Yeserday we was hopin for biscuts and treets galore but noooooo, were
bisnis as youshual. Starvin Marvin.
Were very quite whut wif Mr. Cooper gone away. Da Mom an DadPeepel doin
good we thinks whut wif all da help frum youse wunnerful Drool folks an sum
odders whut nose whut it like when da fambly looses a member. MumPerson she
still get leeky. She fine he chicken meke DadPerson hide it cuz ebbertime
she see it she done do dis gulp gulp gulp ahhhhhwhimper thing.
I gots to ammit, me two.

Enyways tomorrow Easier Sunday! Dis a big day meen it be Easier frum heer
on dis yr. No more leeky eyes an stoff. Hoomans hab funny sellybrayshuns an
dis won, sellybrating a day when life get easier. But Nigel all four it!
Whut cood be bedder dan markin da time ob year when ebberything get bedder
and da hard old winter gone an

LLEWIS WHUT!!!??? You draggin dat  book aroun for?
It a whut? No I nebber red it youse nose I cannit reed.

Easier Sunnday dat whut I say yes. EEEESEEYEEER, yes dat whut day
it                     ain't?
It whut?
Who?
He done whut?
Den whut da purty eggs about? An da candy? An da ham an stoof?
You no nose needer? But it reely bout dat odder fing?
Oooookay. Nigel done goofed agin. Here da deel:

Whatebber youse sellebrading Easier Sunday for wheffer it be whut Llewis
say or been wif fambly and eeting and laffing an habbing nize time,
Nigel an Llewis an Conley, MomPerson and DadPeron, we do wisht youse all da
very bess Easier Sunny ebber.
We fanks youse from da boddum ob we liddel harts for all yoouse done an
said to keep Mom&DadPerson ok wif dis bad fing wif Cooper, and we
really really hope dis gone truly mark a new beginnin for ebberbudy whut
need won.

You Droolers Rule an youse all hab a grate EASIER SUNNYDAY.

Much lub and drool an a heppy heppy day to youse all.

Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley, Mom&DadPerson an Mr, Cooper if he was heer.