[Dailydrool] Mr. Cooper

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 09:33:44 PDT 2012

We're going to miss the wonderful tales about our Mr. Cooper on the DD.  It's tough to lose a true best friend - our hearts go out to Bev at this time of grief.  To all of us who have lost our best furrends - please accept our sincere condolences.  I agree with you, Bev, the DD community is indeed a caring and kind group - where would we be without our Daily Drool?  Our Sadie is greeting Mr. Cooper when he visits the Basset Section of Rainbow Bridge - and all our houndies there will make him feel at home.  By the way - about 2 weeks ago, Rainbow Bridge was referred to on "Jeopardy."  Did anyone else hear it?  Our best to all - Happy Holidays, Raymond is enjoying Passover so far.  Last night he spent a good deal of time under the dining room table, just waiting.  I noticed several of our guests sneaking items of food to him.                      Beryl & Raymond