[Dailydrool] Nutz and Boltz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 15:46:21 PDT 2012

Dis Brudder Elwood. Ahhhmmmm........ why dis story is whut we callz dute dillergince. Yes it bee.

Da Old wooman was a snoozing on da couch dis affternoonz, youze know, she gots da elbowbone a restin on da arm ob da couch, her headbone a restin on her paw--it a holding up da airhead---and she is a sinkin lower an lower an lower and bout dat time Brudder Elwood jump up dere an gib her armbone whut still holdin da airhead a smack wif me snooter.
Da airhead hit da couch wif a mighty thud.

I bee on da way to me crate now.
Dis fur safety.
I bee finkin I knocked a screw loose in da old bag.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger