[Dailydrool] Harnesses

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:53:58 PDT 2012

Basil is not a puller, but a few of the fosters I've had have been very
big, strong pullers. I've found that the front-ring harnesses work
really well. If the dog tries to pull, the fact that the leash is
attached to the front of their chest means that they just get turned
right back around facing you. That said, you do have to make sure this
kind of harness fits really well, as they can twist out of them if
they're not properly fitted.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB