[Dailydrool] Rataliban invades PBF headquarters

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 00:48:32 PDT 2012

This is Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet

Rataliban forces have recently invaded PBF headquarters. Enemy agents tunneled through plastic tubing in the dishwasher in an attempt to gain access to basset quarters, causing flooding. Human slaves were instructed to take action and they set feet 'have-a-heart' traps on the porch outside of headquarters. A large gray invader was captured and imprisoned in the wire mesh cell to await deportation to regions beyond basset and human habitation.
Here is where things became complicated. In the middle of last night there was great banging and crashing coming from the vicinity of the front porch. If we lived in Montana we would have imagined bears or raccoons, but no such mammals live in our region. Mom human slave went to investigate (while Lt. Harley and I moved into her spot on the bed and slept).
Allied forces had moved in to guard the prisoner in his cell. And they were clearly in violation of Geneva Conventions regarding detainees! On the porch were two huge cats playing field hockey with the rataliban prisoner inside his mesh cell, batting him hither and yon across the porch. Human mom was not pleased and brought the prisoner inside of our headquarters and closed him in his cell inside a closet until the next morning when he was duly deported. I must have a word with the allied feline forces--if I can ever catch them. This is the news from PBF headquarters. Semper fido.