[Dailydrool] Easier Sunnyday

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 7 22:33:59 PDT 2012

Dear Nigel and Fambly

Here in our house we also ONLY want a Easier Sunnyday for the whole next year.
All for all the drooolers and Bassets and every liddle Good-hearted creature who was ever created to enjoy this life. No pain, no loss...Just Easier Sunnyday the whole next year.
And It will start with you Nigel and fambly. May a holy balsam alleviate the pain and magically bring only the good memories. Because they are always what re-mains.
Lub to all ob you from

Violeta, Virginia da mom, Daddy and me Brudder Xaxa in heaven.