[Dailydrool] Heros Pee

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 14:40:30 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

I thought you might all want to hear about our way of getting extra treats.

You see, it all started about a month ago ... when momPerson realized LuLu was
afraid to go outside in the dark to to potty.  Poor LuLu made a couple of
mistakes and she was very sorry and momPerson understood (finally) and figured
out she could help by turning on the outside light AND going outside with little
LuLu.  After LuLu goes potty at night she gets a treat.  Well .... I want one
too!  I go outside too.  I even peed too.  I want a treat too!!  And Cyrus does
too.  So, momPerson remembered what they do on Julianne (the evil teenager) swim
team.  You see, Julianne swims on the junior varisty swim team at her high
school.  And they have a 2 hour practice every single day.  But .... if someone
beats their personal best time in a challenge they call it a hero's swim ... and
everyone gets out of practice early.  So ... momPerson decided that if LuLu goes
potty outside in the dark it is a hero's pee .... and we all get a treat.  It
doesn't matter who takes LuLu.  Sometimes I go.  Sometimes Cyrus.  Sometimes
momPerson.  One day last week little LuLu went outside all by herself after dark
and no one noticed until she was coming back in through the dog door.  I raced
over there, I sniffed her and sure enough ... she just peed .... treat, treat,
we all get a treat, I checked, she peed, we all get a treat!!

LuLu hasn't had an accident in 3 weeks.  Not one.  Sometimes she winds up going
outside 3 or 4 times between dark and bed.  We get treats whenever she goes
potty after dark.  momPerson switched to little, tiny training treats.  But they
are still treats.  And we get lots of them.

LuLu is my hero.

More later from Snoopy