[Dailydrool] Please help support BBR!

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.com
Tue Apr 10 06:13:35 PDT 2012

Roliver here as spokeshound for my fellow BBR hounds once again.  It is
almost time for BBR's annual Spring into Summer event, which is
Minnesota's largest fundraising event for BBR.  This year my mom is
helping sell t-shirts to help raise funds for BBR.  Auntie Renata and
Uncle Ed did a wonderful job on the design once again this year...think
they used me as the fishing hound model as I love to go fishing with mom
and dad.

We will be taking orders until April 14th so don't miss out and order
yours today!

<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/bbrSIS/category.php?id_category=5>

If you have any questions please woof my mom at mjokela at camulus.com.

Oh yeah, the shirts are available for pickup at the event if you can
come otherwise they will be mailed out the week of May 7th.

Thanks for supporting the hounds of BBR!

Roliver
with sidekicks Sarge, Henry and Eve