[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Apr 19 04:05:52 PDT 2012

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jasmin chiming in, I am feeling so lost, lonely and sad this
morning, I can not find my sister Jade anywhere. The slaves took her
with them this morning and did not bring her back home. It all started
last night at dinner time while the slave Johnathan was mixing our green
beans and carrots with the pasta he went back to the fridge to fetch our
mince and he left a foil container of our duck liver pate which was also
part of our dinner on the shelf. When he came back seconds later he
asked the slave William where is the duck liver as it was not where he
left it. The silly slaves both looked around for it but we girls had
stolen it and we are not saying which one of us did it, moments later
Jade and I rushed in with Jade bleeding profusely with part of her right
ear missing. The foil container was opened and William thought she had
cut her ears on the sharp edge, where as the slave Johnathan thought the
thieves had got into a fight not willing to share the loot and Jasmin
bit Jades ear. There was also a puncture on Jasmin's nose which could
have been caused by the sharp edge of the foil. The slave Johnathan
treated Jades ear with Swavet wound oil and then covered the ear in
antiseptic powder. The bleeding stopped but started again at 02.30, once
again the slave Johnathan attended to it and once again the bleeding
stopped. The slave Johnathan has since phoned Johanna to tell me that my
sister would be back after 18.00 this evening as the ear had to be
zipped up so it could heal and they had to leave her behind at the Vets
for the procedure to be done when the anaesthetist arrived.

On Tuesday my sister and I spent a lovely day at the Spar and before
coming home we went shopping at the vets store stocking up on things
like glucosamine, mobiflex, rimadyl with winter coming and frontline
Plus. Frontline Plus is supposed to be an improvement on the original
Frontline, so we will see for ourselves if it is. At the spar we girls
are also weighed and examined by the doctor

My poor sister Jade is really in the wars she was found to have a slight
skin infection so is on anti-biotics for a week. My sister Jade dropped
down from 32 kilos to 27.5 kilos but has now gone up back to 30.2 kilos.
For myself I am not saying.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Madden, Barney ,Daisey
Mae ,FrankieBernard  and PW Penny . Welcome drool been sent to Ricky and
no itch drool been sent to Holly the Dolly and do not be nervous drool
been sent to Eleri.

Jasmin and Jade , looking forward to been together again.

Lilly and Justin ATB no comments on what is happening at there earthly
home.

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx